http://www.droverholidays.co.uk/?vesilja=opzioni-binarie-investimento-un-euro opzioni binarie investimento un euro
- I would bring in the managers from each department of the ship for a debrief. My goal here is to gather the lessons learned in handling both guests, and staff during the crisis. These lessons would then be passed on to every manager in the company. I may even try to have a couple of training days where some of the crew from the Triumph were present to share their stories and pass on what was learned.
- The managers or staff who performed especially well, I would send them to other cruise ships to share their stories of what happened, what they learned, and what they would do differently. I would make sure everyone in Carnival had a chance to hear these manager’s stories.
- I would make sure the crew of the Triumph got some type of bonus for their hard work whether it was money or paid days off.
- I would make sure the crew heard from me directly about how much their efforts have been a bright spot for Carnival and how their efforts made the best of a bad situation for guests.
- Finally, I would want to know which staff was the best of the best during the crisis and then I would create a new award, kind of like a medal of honor, to be given to them for acts of extreme heroics. I would have a nice ceremony at a nice hotel and invite the recipients. I would then make sure that all of the Carnival staff had access to their stories as a source of inspiration.
http://villageroaster.com/?jib=bot-binary-options bot binary options
Receive an update straight to your inbox every time I publish a new article. Your email address will never be shared