Nine Minutes on Monday is a book to help transform your leadership in just minutes a week. By helping you focus on the few things that drive motivation and engagement, Nine Minutes on Monday brings simplicity to leadership.
Nine Minutes on Monday is a simple system to help you raise productivity, boost morale, and increase employee engagement. The number one reason why managers fail to increase productivity, and get the best out of their people is they neglect to keep their leadership priorities in front of them.
In today’s environment it’s easy to become task focused, leaving work teams that are over-managed, under-led, and operating below their true potential. Nine Minutes on Monday combines proven engagement drivers and principles of human motivation into a simple system of execution. No matter how busy you are, Nine Minutes on Monday will ensure your staff are motivated, inspired, and equipped to bring their best to work each day.
In it you will learn:
- How to use the simple 9-minute template to keep your leadership priorities in front of you no matter how busy you are so your people are never without their leader
- How to implement the top engagement drivers and identify which ones you need to focus on the most to create a motivated and high performance team
- Increase motivation with the three simple questions that will connect purpose to pay by creating a clear line of sight between what employees do and how it affects the organization
- A four-step formula for giving feedback that takes the stress out of addressing sub-par performance and drives complacency from the workplace
- How to use the Recognition Codes to reward and recognize your employees so they feel valued, appreciated, and inspired.
- How to apply the top drivers of engagement with employees who are telecommuting
- Watch your employees performance and confidence soar with this simple coaching model you can use to develop your staff on a limited time budget
- The one activity that takes only 10-minutes a week that is a proven engagement driver which most managers neglect
- The four emotional bonds you want to make with every new hire during their first 30 days that will get them up to speed quickly and literally cement them to your organization
Who Should Read This Book?
- Managers who want to learn how to motivate their staff
- Managers who are busy and need tools they can implement on the fly
- Managers who want to see higher levels of productivity among their staff
Now in stores
Order your copy today.
What People Are Saying
“In Nine Minutes on Monday, James Robbins is your guide to reaching new leadership heights. His insights remind us of what is important, and what we need to be consistently doing to lead.”
—Mark Sanborn, award-winning speaker and author of The Fred Factor and You Don’t Need a Title to Be a Leader
“Every manager in your workplace needs this book. Practical and easily doable ideas that will help turn your managers into truly inspiring leaders.”
— Michael Kerr, “The Workplace Energizer” and author of Putting Humor to Work
“James Robbins is a terrific observer, thinker, and storyteller. He also has marvelous insights about how leaders can help employees become more connected to their work setting. He weaves together personal stories with thoughtful leadership insights into a compelling book. if leaders will do the nine minutes he suggests each Monday morning, they will become what we have called ‘meaning makers’ who deliver enormous value to their employees, customers, investors, and communities.”
—Dave Ulrich, professor, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan; partner, The RBL Group; coauthor, The Why of Work
“it really works! Robbins provides simple and practical tools to help all managers get on the road toward becoming great leaders. These nine easy-to-use principles are relevant to today’s work environment and yet so often overlooked. Thank you for helping me to make a difference to my team.”
—Sue Travis, HR Manager, Lowe’s
“Great easy read with lots of practical applications for leaders looking to improve their game and really make a difference in the lives of those they lead.”
—Debbie Stein CFO AltaGas