How to Write Better Speeches, Faster.
An exclusive opportunity to learn from a speech-crafting legend.
Thursday, April 11th at 2:00 PM EST
So You Have to Give a Speech…
Have you just been assigned to give a talk at your company meeting? Maybe you’ve just been told you have to give a presentation to a client in five days…
Or worse, your best buddy is getting married and wants you to make the toast….
And now that familiar knot begins to grow in your stomach, and suddenly you feel like a boulder is crushing your chest.
Where do you start? What do you say? How do you write an effective speech?
Really what you’re asking is, “How do I not screw it up?”
So you turn to the internet and type “How to write a speech.”
I just ran that search and man was I shocked!
1.17 BILLION results.
And yet, after reading through the top three pages of this advice, even I was overwhelmed.
My speaking colleagues make some good suggestions but most of what they tell you is too complicated.
When it comes to giving speeches, getting the structure right is 80% of the battle.
And when it comes to writing presentations, I want to introduce you to one of the best.
A Speech Writing Legend
Meet Beth Terry who’s given over 3,000 speeches in her 35-year career.
Beth is truly in the top 1% of presenters and for the first time ever she’s going to teach her proven process that enabled her to write winning speeches for decades.
Beth’s speech-creation process can be applied whether you’re giving a quick report at work, making a wedding toast, speaking at a graduation, presenting to shareholders, or even writing an all-day training program.
Her framework is easy to remember and will help you create a presentation that you no longer dread having to deliver.
Short on time?
Once, Beth was the opening keynote speaker at a conference when the program organizer came running up to her in a panic. The lunchtime speaker couldn’t make it and they were stuck.
So Beth said, ‘No problem, I’ll do it.”
So, she excused herself and sat under a tree and used her speech writing process to create a brand new keynote…
Two hours later she walked off the stage to another standing ovation.
The best part about Beth’s process is that it’s easy to learn, and even the complete novice can use it to create a winning presentation from scratch.
She said it takes three things:
1) A willingness to learn her simple process;
2) Belief in yourself and your topic; and
3) Practicing the system until it’s second nature.
So if you want to learn how to write better speeches, faster, then join me on this exclusive live workshop with a speech-crafting legend.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- How to use The Pearl Framework to create a speech outline in minutes instead of hours.
- A simple analysis tool to quickly determine what your audience needs to hear.
- The “Three points and a poem” – an insider’s guide to making your information fresh and memorable.
- The Seven Questions that will enable you to write a compelling close that moves your audience to act.
- Three things to remember when using humor in any presentation.
- A Pro Speaker’s secret to staying on track and avoiding the dreaded tangents
- A great little tool for staying within your time guidelines, and why you shouldn’t use your cell phone.
Over the span of her career, Beth has given more than 3,000 presentations to nearly 500,000 people, all over the world.
She is the president of Beth Terry Seminars, author of four books, and was the host of the TV talk show, Making Your Life Work.
In 2006, Beth earned her Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) which is the highest earned designation from the National Speakers Association. Only 1% of speakers worldwide have received this designation.
Thursday April 11th at 2:00PM EST.
This live workshop will last approximately 75 minutes.
This entitles you to lifetime access to this training.
This entitles you to unlimited attendees for a 12-month period.
I’m so excited that Beth has agreed to offer something extraordinary for those who register early.
If you register by April 5th, Beth will personally review your speech outline when you’re ready, and give you feedback to help you improve.
- Thursday, April 11th, at 2:00 PM EST
- This training is a live webinar scheduled for 75 minutes.
- The replay will be made available within 24 hours.
- Beth will stay around after to answer questions.
If you feel like this webinar did not provide you with the tools to help you write better speeches faster then simply send me an email and request a refund within 30 days and I will reimburse you immediately.
I want you to feel good about working with me and your success is important to me.