Conquer Overwhelm and Get Productive
An exclusive opportunity to take control of your life and focus on the things that matter most.
Thursday, June 13th at 2:00 PM EST
Feeling Burned out? Anxious? Can’t get anything done?
Do you find everything is taking longer than it used to?
Having trouble getting your motor running?
Does it seem like everyone wants something from you and no matter what you do, you can’t seem to get it all done? And so you sit at your desk and stare at the pile of work, only to move the pile from one side to the other, and then to the floor?
How do you get out of this feeling of overwhelm? How do you get things done and stop spinning your wheels?
We have great news for you! There IS a way out of this!
And there’s a good reason to get out of overwhelm!
Being overwhelmed creates havoc in all aspects of life: mental, emotional, physical, family, career, and spiritual.
Think of conquering overwhelm as a public service because the world needs you to be healthy and use all your skills and talents!
If you don’t manage this, you could damage your immune system, making you more susceptible to illness.
Even worse! Stress ages you.
Co-hosts Beth Terry and James Robbins want to make sure this doesn’t happen to you.
Join us on this practical training! Remember, you are the only person in your life who is 100% affected 100% of the time by every single choice you make. Let us help you make good choices!
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- The many ways we get ourselves into overwhelm.
- The reason tackling this head-on early in the game is vital to your long-term success and health.
- The underlying reasons most of us get caught up in “Otherhood,” Mongoose Management, and Procrastination Paralysis.
- Physical strategies that will immediately bring you back to your strengths and your center.
- How to focus on solutions in short bursts to get back on track.
- Why it’s important to utilize your network of friends to keep you sane and out of overwhelm.
- Three valuable habits to create that will nip overwhelm in the bud.
- How keeping your ‘eyes on the prize’ helps lift you past the small stuff and energizes you.
Beth Terry was National Manager of a billion dollar real estate company in Hawaii – all while raising 7 stepkids.
In the middle of that adventure, she started a new international speaking business, had a TV show, and was a columnist in 3 of the major local newspapers in Hawaii.
She first tackled this subject when in the middle of all of that. She realized there were things she needed to do or she wouldn’t survive.
Beth went on to move her company to Phoenix, Arizona and continued to speak on Stress, Motivation, Resilience, and Taking Charge of Your Life. She has now traveled more than 3 million miles and spoken to half a million people in 6 countries.
James was a former minister turned leadership expert who understands all too well the high cost of burnout.
James helps leaders around the world, get more done in less time by focusing on the few things that drive results.
He knows that managing others can be taxing, yet with the right tools they can conquer overwhelm and get more done, with a whole lot less stress.
Thursday June 13th at 2:00PM EST.
This live workshop will last approximately 75 minutes.
This entitles you to lifetime access to this training.
This entitles you to unlimited attendees for a 12-month period.
- Thursday, June 13th, at 2:00 PM EST
- This training is a live webinar scheduled for 75 minutes.
- The replay will be made available within 24 hours.
- Beth & James will stay around after to answer questions.
If you feel like this webinar did not provide you with the tools to help you get out of overwhelm and get more done, then simply send me an email and request a refund within 30 days and I will reimburse you immediately.
I want you to feel good about working with me and your success is important to me.